Dynamic Cupping Techniques – Day 2
This is the second day of our 16 hour course that generally runs from 10-6pm. It is content packed, with demonstration and practice time.
What we will cover:
- differentiating excess and deficient, heat and cold, wind and stagnation conditions with cupping therapy
- cupping protocols for treating colds and lung conditions
- using cupping to treat myofascial conditions
- advanced techniques in gliding, stationary, and fast/hold and release cupping
- treatment protocols for shoulder conditions
- treatment protocols for lower back, hip, and IT band issues
- treating digestive and menstrual disorders
- facial cupping
Cupping therapy has been used for thousands of year throughout Europe and Asia. It is an effective tool to increase circulation of blood and lymph, as well as release tension in both the muscular and fascial system.
Dynamic Cupping Techniques are a unique approach to cupping therapy that incorporates all three of the main cupping techniques, as well as adding dynamic movement of the body. Clients are taken through a series of movements to release tension in the muscles, tendons, fascia, and joints to improve circulation, increase joint function, and eliminate pain.
Requirements: you must be a Registered Health Practitioner, or have a minimum 50 hours training in anatomy and physiology and an understanding of the body systems.
For Cupping Level 2, students must have previous experience with cupping either from taking Level 1, or other specified study of cupping. Competency must be demonstrated through a short quiz, and applicants may be required to review our online course, or take the first level if their degree of knowledge is not at an acceptable level.
Price: $249 plus HST. Includes a set of facial cups, and full training manual.